Skip to main content

 

🎃 I Don’t Do Halloween 😤

Halloween is coming up this Friday, October 31, 2025. While everyone else is busy with costumes, pumpkins, and candy, I don’t celebrate Halloween—and that’s totally okay!

Sometimes it can be frustrating when the holiday hype is everywhere, but I’d rather spend the day doing things I enjoy. Here’s my little “anti-Halloween squad” showing how I feel:

\. \. \. ( >_< ) (¬_¬) (ಠ_ಠ) /|\ /|\ /|\ / \ / \ / \
  • >_< = frustrated

  • ¬_¬ = annoyed

  • ಠ_ಠ = full-on glare

Instead of Halloween, here’s how I plan to spend my day:

  1. 🎨 Draw or make a comic about anything I want.

  2. 🎮 Play my favorite video game or a mini-game I create.

  3. 🐇 Spend time with my pets, teach them a trick.

  4. 📚 Read a story or book I love.

  5. 🍳 Make a snack or treat that isn’t Halloween-themed.

  6. ✍️ Write a funny or angry story about Halloween hype.

  7. 🚶‍♂️ Go outside for a walk or bike ride.

  8. 🧶 Do a craft or make a fun decoration for myself.

  9. 🎵 Listen to music and dance around.

  10. 💻 Work on a digital project like a blog, animation, or game.

Even if you don’t celebrate Halloween, it’s totally fine! The best thing to do is enjoy your day your way.

💡 Tip: Make your own “anti-Halloween” comic or mini-doodle—it’s a fun way to show how you really feel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🐇🐆🐈🐉🐀🐁🐂🐊🐓🐔animal day
  Title: 🐶💖 Unleash Your Inner Puppy! 10-Step Puppy Energy Challenge 🐾✨ Post: 🌟 Hello, paw-some friends! 🌟 Are you ready to zoom, wiggle, and play like the happiest puppy ever? 🐕💨 Grab your tail-wagging spirit, because it’s time for the 10-Step Puppy Energy Challenge ! 🐾 1️⃣ Zoomie Warm-Up 🏃‍♀️💨 Run around your room, backyard, or even in a circle! Chase your tail, wiggle your body, and make the happiest puppy noises ever! 🐶🎵 2️⃣ Floppy Ears Stretch 🐕🧘 Stretch your arms like floppy ears and shake off the silliness. Try hopping or spinning as you flap! 💃✨ 3️⃣ Treat Sniff Hunt 👃🦴 Hide small snacks or toys. Sniff them out like a detective pup! Celebrate every find with a happy bark! 🐕🎯 4️⃣ Puppy Dance Party 🎶🕺 Turn on a fun song and dance like a crazy puppy! Jump, twirl, and wag your imaginary tail with every beat! 🐶💃 5️⃣ Sock Fetch Fun 🧦🎾 Toss a soft sock or ball and fetch it! Leap, sprint, and bring it back—repeat as many times as your pu...